- Empowering, mentoring, traninig people. Putting the right people in the right roles.
- Strategic planning. Day-to-day planning.
- Daily hands-on presence overseeing activities of all Departments (Soil Preparation, Planting, Irrigation, Crop nutrition, Crop protection, Harvesting, Grading & Packing).
- Control of costs while taking care of the crops properly.
- Attention to Procurement, with the aim of getting the best farm imputs at the right price.
- Proper cost recording to track operations and facilitate financial analysis
- Planting programs -market driven- strategically developed to achieve a steady availability of produce, allow rotation, use the land in the most profitable way.
- Volumes projections
- Marketing and Sales
- Financial projections. Responsibility of P&L actual vs budget.