Experienced in assisting farmers, trading companies and organizations in case of litigations.
Also experienced as Court Consultant (appointed by the Judge).
In any judicial proceeding, the Judge appoint a Court Technical Consultant and each one of the parts appoint their own consultant for an Expert's Report.
A good expert has knowledge of economy as well as soil chemistry, plant physiology, plant pathology, combined with extensive experience on the field.
It is important, for example, to be able to distinguish an hail damage from an insects attack, a disease from a nutritional deficiency, etc. It is also important to know, for a given crop, the area of production, the average productivity, the average requirement of manpower, the possible market outlet, the average price in the different moment of the year, the productions costs. It is also important to know the factors that influence the market value of a farmland.
An Agronomist with these skills is the professional most appropriate in cases such as :
- Valuation of damages caused by natural disaster (hail, floods, wind, etc)
- Valuation of damages caused by pollution
- Valuation of damages caused by breach of contract
- Valuation of properties subject to expropriation
- Valuation of properties subject to judicial enforcement
- Valuation of properties subject to division of inheritance